The Airvent 100mm standard extractor fan is an ideal and cost effective extractor fan solution. Available in multiple versions such as standard and with timer, it is suitable for wall, window and ceiling mounting (not pullcord version) and is IPX4. A high air flow rate of 88m3/hr together with a quiet running noise make it a highly effective extractor fan solution.
Description: Axial extract fan with optional adjustable electronic overrun timer (the factory setting is 15 min). Suitable for panel mounting or wall/window mounting using the appropriate accessory kit.
- Wall or ceiling mounting
- All non pull-cord variants can be ceiling mounted
- High quality ABS mouldings
- With external gloss finish
- Quiet Operation
- Meets the requirements of Building Regulation Document F.
- IP44 rated, BEAB Approved, and CE marked in accordance with all the relevant EEC Harmonised Directives.
- Double Insulated, class II motor fitted with thermal protection
- Hole Diameters: Window 105mm, Wall 115mm
- Airflow: Panel Mount 88m3/hr, Window/Wall 543m/hr
- H154 x W154 x D47mm
Product range details:
- Rated Voltage 220-240v-50Hz
- Rated Wattage 16W
- Motor speed 2100rpm
- Noise Level 30dB(A)
- Window Kit
- Wall Kit
- External wall grille
- External gravity wall grille
457086A: Timer model
457085A: Standard model
Prices excluding VAT
Lead time 1-2 working days
Airvent 100mm 4" Axial Standard Fan
- Wall, window and ceiling mounted (not pull cord version).
- Suitable for bathrooms.
- Part F compliant.
- Airflow: 88m3/h, 24L/s.
- Sound:32dBA at 3m.
- Adjustable timer 3-25min (Timer version only)